Become a Friend of The Wiener Library
The Friends of The Wiener Library are a critical group of our supporters.
Our Friends commit to a monthly or annual donation. Thanks to the regular and unrestricted funding provided by our Friends, The Wiener Library can continue its core work. This includes:
- Holding free public events and exhibitions
- Caring for our unique collections
- Recording survivors’ stories for future generations
- Helping families trace lost relatives
- Supporting Holocaust education in the UK
- Offering a resource to oppose antisemitism and other forms of prejudice
- Expanding our collections on contemporary genocide
Friends will receive our monthly e-newsletter and invitations to special events.
You can become a Friend of The Wiener Library for as little as £60 a year or just £5 a month. The guide below illustrates some of the things we can do in one year with your donation.
|£5 per month||Materials to run an educational workshop|
|£10 per month||A rare book for the Wolfson Reading Room|
|£20 per month||100 archival acid-free folders to safely store fragile collections|
|£50 per month||Conservation and cataloguing for 5 collections of family papers|
|£100 per month||Design for a new exhibition to be seen by thousands of visitors|
You can also become a Friend by downloading and completing our Application Form and sending it with a Cheque or Charity Voucher to:
Friends of The Wiener Library
The Wiener Library
29 Russell Square
If you have any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7636 7247.